Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Dog Rescue World. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Can I post a rehoming thread for my foster dog?
Topic Started: 11 Oct 2012, 10:06 (731 Views)
eloisecherry
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Morning,

I am currently fostering Lynx, :love: :angel: the gorjuss collie boy for Many Tears.

Can I post a thread for him in a rehoming section?

thank you,

:flowers:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Barb
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
The rescue concerned would have to contact us and post under a rescue name. Once the rescue is approved, and given rescue status, they can share that rescue name with volunteers if they wish to.

Miranda Luck
Member Avatar
Very Newbie
[ *  * ]
How do you determine approval of rescues Barb? Could Rescue Review be of use?

BunterJo
Member Avatar
Witchy Grumpy Cow
[ *  *  * ]
Miranda Luck
12 Oct 2012, 12:42
How do you determine approval of rescues Barb? Could Rescue Review be of use?
I think Barb means we approve them on here and give the rescue status in order to post :)

We are already familiar with many rescues and the way they work. If not, we can look at their website and/or ask them questions to clarify any areas we are unsure of.

In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure how useful any review site is :dunno: . So much depends on each person's individual experience and what their expectations were. You only need to look at somewhere like Tripadvisor to see how different all the review of the one hotel are.

« Previous Topic · Help with the Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by tiptopolive of Zetaboards Theme Zone