Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Dog Rescue World. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
looking for a border terrier; border terrier
Topic Started: 21 Feb 2013, 23:42 (2,610 Views)
bluegrizzle
No Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
l lost my 18yr old border terrier samsammy a few weeks be for christmas :cry: and she was special to me altho l have other dogs whom l love dearly l would like another border terrier, and l have trawled all the rescue sites gumtree preloved you name l been there sadly they are all young pups amd miles away and l dont really want to buy a pup l want a rescue border has any one seen one in rescue that l have not if you have please contact me
lynne
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rescuewoman
Member Avatar
Cancer Beware Survivor About
[ *  *  * ]
bluegrizzle
21 Feb 2013, 23:42
l lost my 18yr old border terrier samsammy a few weeks be for christmas :cry: and she was special to me altho l have other dogs whom l love dearly l would like another border terrier, and l have trawled all the rescue sites gumtree preloved you name l been there sadly they are all young pups amd miles away and l dont really want to buy a pup l want a rescue border has any one seen one in rescue that l have not if you have please contact me
lynne
Oh i am so sorry for your loss. If i hear of anything i will let you know, they really are rather special little dogs :hug:

bluegrizzle
No Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
thankyou looking every where lots of puppies around but want a rescue so if you do hear l would be gratefull
lynne

Terriers
No Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Replied on DP but Dale now apparently has a home - have you contacted Jan at Welfare? They have some super dogs coming in but they don't put them on the website.

bluegrizzle
No Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
:) thankyou l did look at dale on dogs blog but as you said he has gone what welfare are you talking about
lynne

bluegrizzle
No Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
:( l rang border terrier welfare and they do not rehome bt to homes that have other dog's, even tho l have years of experience with bt and other terrier's oh well buying a puppy it is then
lynne

Terriers
No Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Posted elsewhere too
That sounds strange,have asked a friend if that's normal.DAWG have 2 darling 18 month old BT crosses in - would you consider a cross? There is also a smashing bitch in a pound,waiting to see if she's claimed - if not will be up for rehoming,also a pair of bitches in another pound......told you I scoured the net for them

mokee
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
bluegrizzle
26 Feb 2013, 17:22
:( l rang border terrier welfare and they do not rehome bt to homes that have other dog's, even tho l have years of experience with bt and other terrier's oh well buying a puppy it is then
lynne
Really hope you haven't bought a puppy yet - the Oldies Club have just taken in Bonnie, a 13 year old Border Terrier. She'll be under assessment for the next couple of weeks but its never too early to express an interest if you wanted to. Incidentally, she's just a tiny bit :love:

Oldies Club

Posted Image

Rescuewoman
Member Avatar
Cancer Beware Survivor About
[ *  *  * ]
mokee
1 Mar 2013, 15:23
bluegrizzle
26 Feb 2013, 17:22
lynne
Really hope you haven't bought a puppy yet - the Oldies Club have just taken in Bonnie, a 13 year old Border Terrier. She'll be under assessment for the next couple of weeks but its never too early to express an interest if you wanted to. Incidentally, she's just a tiny bit :love:

Oldies Club

Posted Image
OMG i love her

Gemstone
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Have you seen Poppy at Friends of The Animals RCT? :love:

Bugsie
No Avatar
[ * ]
Toby would prefer to be an only dog, so probably no good for your home, such a shame.
Just putting link on in case someone else is looking for a handsome BT.!!

http://www.prodogsdirect.org.uk/#/toby/4575638003

kats_n_greys
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
How about a BT cross :)

http://www.foa-rct.proboards.com/thread/14835/william-year-border-terrier-russell

« Previous Topic · Homes Offered · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by tiptopolive of Zetaboards Theme Zone