Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Dog Rescue World. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ajax; Lovely Cross Bloodhound
Topic Started: 8 Oct 2013, 13:02 (586 Views)
Bloodhound Lifeline
No Avatar
[ * ]
Meet Ajax

Posted Image

Hello, my name is Ajax. Iím not a battle cruiser or a famous hero, and not even a cleaner! What I am is an extremely handsome bloodhound/foxhound cross who is looking for a forever home.
I sadly found myself in rescue when my owner died. I am only sixteen months old and still have a lot of energy.
I am neutered, love people and other dogs, good on the lead and pretty good off the lead! I sit and give a paw. I like to run and play but can be a little bit boisterous, Iím only a youngster after all. I am house trained and like children but could easily knock a very little one over.
My only fault is that I can be destructive when left alone as I am not used to it.
Ideally I would love a home with a biggish garden and perhaps another dog of reasonable size who wouldnít mind a little rough play and running.
I am very affectionate.

Ajax has come from a good home where he was much loved and has been very well cared for. He is a handsome boy with a lovely temperament who deserves a nice home. He was very upset and worried when he had to come into kennels but has settled down. He has been playing out with another hound who loves to run and wrestle with him.
Please will someone offer him the home he needs.

Contact Debbie Pownall on 01925 730606 or d.pownall487@btinternet.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bloodhound Lifeline
No Avatar
[ * ]
The lovely Ajax is still looking for a lovely home.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Dogs in Breed Rescues · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by tiptopolive of Zetaboards Theme Zone