Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Dog Rescue World. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Help! I can't access the forum on Firefox
Topic Started: 29 Jan 2014, 10:17 (1,053 Views)
AnnW
Member Avatar
General dogsbody
[ *  *  * ]
Halp! All this week I have been unable to access the forum via Firefox (which is the browser I always use - I'm on v 26.0 if that makes a difference). I haven't changed any settings and I'm using my usual bookmark. I can get to the front page of the site if I search it via Google but no further. I'm getting the following error:

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

• The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
  • If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
  • If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

It's showing http://127.0.0.1/?a=0 in the address bar rather than the normal URL, even if I copy and paste the URL.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

I can access all the other sites I've tried fine - just not DRW :cry: I can get to it via Internet Explorer
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rescuewoman
Member Avatar
Cancer Beware Survivor About
[ *  *  * ]
Soz only just seen this are you still having issue?

AnnW
Member Avatar
General dogsbody
[ *  *  * ]
Yup! :cry: I can only get here via IE.

AnnW
Member Avatar
General dogsbody
[ *  *  * ]
Hurrah! It's back!!