Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Dog Rescue World. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My beloved Bear has gone; heart-broken doesn't come close
Topic Started: 10 Jan 2016, 21:18 (520 Views)
helenatruralhome
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I’m devastated as she was such a special girl- it was so sudden. I was on the sofa and she was nuzzling under my arm for a fuss so I let her out for a pee and she was on the lawn barking at next doors dogs so I said ‘Bear go do your business' while I got some treats to play 'go find the treats' with her and I saw her drop so I shouted to my OH and went to her and she'd stopped breathing. I tried doing CPR & mouth to mouth and she started responding then she just died- we tried dragging her on to the paving slabs to do firmer CPR but she was gone- she mst have had an aneurysm or heart attack as she just dropped silently. She wasn't even 9 years old- she would have been 9 in February.

She was just such a big part of my life (literally!) and already ready for cuddles or to do something with us. It just seems so empty and cold without her :(

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KarenP
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I'm really sorry to hear this :hug:

kimw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
:hug: :hug: rest peacefully Bear.

Indie chick
Member Avatar
Animals are not products
[ *  *  * ]
I'm so sorry, I've only just seen this sad news. It must have been such a shock for you to lose your beautiful girl so suddenly.

RIP Bear.

« Previous Topic · Rainbow Bridge · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by tiptopolive of Zetaboards Theme Zone